Integrative Ophthalmology for Pets is a privately-owned progressive ophthalmology practice offering comprehensive evaluations, advanced diagnostics and both medical and surgical therapies for our patients. Established in 2013, we started out by renting space from various general practice animal clinics in order to have room for exams. As our clientele grew, so did our clinic. We have since grown from renting exams rooms to having our own location, near the heart of the Mid-Wilshire district.
Our services include a wide range of integrative therapies, mixing Eastern and Western medical recommendations for our patients. We also promote general ocular wellness and food therapy based on Traditional Chinese Veterinary Medicine (TCVM).
Our mission is to create a balanced and preventative ocular health care plan based on a thorough ophthalmic examination and recognition of each patient as a whole and unique individual.
Furthermore, we intend to reinforce our commitment daily by:
- Honoring the relationship between our clients and their pets
- Providing the highest quality ophthalmic care and actively engaging clients in their pet’s health care treatment plan
- Promoting education about veterinary ophthalmology and preventative care
- Integrating conventional (‘Western’) and complementary (‘Eastern’) therapies when indicated and appropriate
- Cultivating a positive atmosphere and always maintaining our integrity
To learn more about who we are as individuals, feel free to explore and learn more about our staff!
David Fahmi (Clinic Attendant)
Samantha Fahmi (Customer Care Representative)
Almira Wilborn (Customer Care Representative)
Jackie Allen (Registered Veterinary Technician)
Cynthia Mulato-Pazos (Veterinary Technician Assistant)
Pictures and bios coming soon!
Melissa Daniels (Practice Manager)
Feel free to contact us for any assistance you may need. We’re always here to help.