At Integrative Ophthalmology for Pets,
we always make every effort to accommodate your scheduling needs and in return, we ask that you help us and our other patients by keeping to your scheduled appointment.
In order to provide excellent veterinary care and have sufficient time to adequately examine your pet, discuss your pet’s condition(s) and treatment options in detail, we ask that you arrive to your appointment on time. In order to help as many patients that need to be seen, we schedule appointments with no breaks in between.
Any late arrivals by 10 minutes or greater may need to be rescheduled if we cannot find a time or way to squeeze your appointment in.
If you need to cancel or reschedule an appointment for an exam, we require a minimum of one business days’ notice (for surgeries and procedures, we require two business day’s notice.)
We understand last minute emergency situations may arise so we will always do our best to be accommodating, however, please understand that our schedule may not always allow appointment adjustments.
In an attempt to keep our schedule running as smoothly as possible, so that we can help as many pets as possible, we have instituted the following policies:
- For Late Arrivals (10 minutes or more), Missed Appointments, Cancellations or Rescheduling with less than one business days’ notice:
- 1st time it happens: No deposit to reschedule is required.*
- 2nd time it happens: A deposit of 50% of the exam fee will be required to hold your appointment.** Deposits will be required for all future exams until 2 consecutive exams have been completed with timely arrivals.
- 3rd time it happens: A deposit of 100% of the exam fee will be required to hold your appointment.** Deposits will be required for all future exams until 2 consecutive exams have been completed with timely arrivals.
- Any future violations of this policy will require 100% deposits for all appointments until further notice.**
- Missed or Cancelled Surgery/Procedure with less than two business days’ notice:
- 1st time it happens: No deposit to reschedule.
- 2nd time it happens: A $200.00 deposit is required to confirm the surgery/procedure appointment.**
- 3rd time it happens: A $300.00 deposit is required to confirm the surgery/procedure appointment.**
*With the exception of Initial Consultations: a deposit of 50% of the exam fee is due by one business day before your appointment. It is only refundable until one business day before your appointment, at which point it becomes non-refundable and goes towards the cost of your exam.
**If any required deposits are not obtained within 24 hours of scheduling, the appointment will be donated to other patients in need of an appointment.
These deposits are considered refundable, provided that you give us no less than one full business day’s notice to cancel or reschedule your appointment or arrive to your scheduled appointment on time. To be clear, it is no longer considered refundable if you are unable to be seen due to a late arrival or if you cancel or reschedule without enough notice.
Please remember, we will always do our best to be accommodating but late arrivals 10 minutes or greater may need to be rescheduled as we cannot always accommodate squeeze-in appointments.
Please understand that this is not a means of “punishment” – we simply require confirmation that our appointment policies will be adhered to. We receive calls daily for pets needing evaluations sooner than later and we want to be able to provide appointments to them while being courteous of everyone’s time. With a lot of trial and error, we have found this is the best way to ensure that.
We thank you for your understanding and if you have any questions, please feel free to contact the clinic at (323) 992-6962 or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.