We believe treating your pet is a team effort and so we also want you, the pet parent, to play an active role in formulating the treatment plan. This is not about us just telling you what to do. Our goal is to provide you with all the information obtained from our exams in conjunction with different treatment options, so that you can make the best, informed decision for you and your pet based on your beliefs and lifestyle.
Below are a few of most common conditions that we offer various treatments for. Please understand that this list is not all inclusive and not all pets and conditions are necessarily treated the same way:
- Keratoconjunctivitis sicca (KCS, ‘Dry Eye’)
- Eyelid Growth/Mass Removals
- Entropion Correction
- Prolapsed Third Eyelid Gland (‘Cherry Eye’) Correction
- Congenital and Developmental Eyelid Abnormalities (ex: Eyelid Agenesis)
- Congenital and developmental corneal abnormalities (ex: Dermoid)
- Corneal Abrasions
- Sudden Acquired Retinal Degeneration Syndrome (SARDS)
- Indolent or ‘Non-healing’ Ulcers
- Primary and Secondary Glaucoma
- Various Traumatic Ocular Injuries
- Cataracts and Phacoemulsification Surgery
- Visual deficits and Retinal Degeneration
- The list goes on…
Please note: This is not an all-inclusive list. If you feel your pet has been diagnosed with any of the conditions above or if you feel your pet is suffering symptoms related to any of the above conditions, please be aware that we must evaluate your pet prior to providing any treatment, procedure or surgery estimates.
If you have any specific questions about our services, please feel free to reach out today at (323) 992-6962 or via our Contact Page. Otherwise, feel free to set up an appointment for an evaluation at your convenience.